Diploma Replacement Information - Shorter University

Graduate holding up a diploma


Diploma Replacement Policy

Any graduate who requests a replacement diploma will automatically receive a diploma with the Shorter University name. Any student who graduated from Shorter while it bore the “college” status may request a diploma with the Shorter University name.

Diploma Replacement Form

Requesting a Duplicate Diploma for Employment Purposes

Please be advised that unless your prospective employer is asking specifically for a copy of your diploma, a transcript is a more legal and expedient document to serve as proof of your course work/graduation.

However, if an original copy of your diploma is mandatory, you should follow the instructions above for “Requesting a Diploma.”