Financial Aid Forms – Shorter University


Not sure about which forms to complete?

The DOCUMENTS tab within your Shorter online financial aid account will provide a listing of needed items specific to your situation. To access that account, please visit

Click here to download forms for College of Adult & Professional Programs Financial Aid

Institutional Aid

State Aid

Federal Direct Loan Forms

If you have questions about entrance loan counseling, please contact your financial aid advisor. Click here for a listing of main campus financial aid advisors.

Student Loan Exit Counseling DL

If you experience problems with submitting your Loan MPN, please call 1-800-557-7396. For loan repayment questions, please call 1-800-848-0979 after your first disbursement.

Federal Aid

Verification Forms

Other Loans

General Forms

Work Study