- Ph.D., Student Ministry, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A., Christian Education, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.A., Biblical Studies and Psychology, Ouachita Baptist University
- Contemporary Youth Problems/Issues
- Introduction to Youth Ministry
- Introduction to Christian Leadership
- Ministry to Children and Family
- Statistics for Psychology and Sociology
- Supervised Internship
- Youth Ministry Methods
- Youth Ministry Programming
- Youth Ministry Recreation, Camping, and Retreats
- Youth Ministry Theory and Practice
- 2013-present Shorter University
- 2010-2013, Criswell College, Dallas, TX.
- Youth Minister
- Associate Pastor
- Worship Leader
- Children’s Minister
- Preschool Minister
- Youth Camp Administrator
- Baskin, Brent. “The Effect of Paternal-adolescent Spiritual Communication Upon Adolescent Attitudes Toward Their Father, Life Satisfaction, and Family Satisfaction.” Ph.D. diss., Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, 2013.
- Baskin, Brent. Review of the book Inside Out Families: Living the Faith Together by Diana Garland. Criswell Theological Review 9, no. 2 (Spring 2012): 118-20.
- Black, Wes, Brent Baskin, and Ken Lasater. “Appropriate Grade-Level Expectations for Youth.” in Home-Based Student Ministry: Leading a Student Ministry Focused on the Family, 49-59. ed. Ken Lasater. Grapevine, TX: Southern Baptist of Texas Convention, 2009.
- Association of Youth Ministry Educators
- National Network of Youth Ministers