Accelerate Your Study
Students undertake an accelerated academic degree sequence that permits them to earn both their undergraduate and master’s degrees in as quickly as four years (3+1): three years to a BBA and one year to the Masters. This unique opportunity is available to traditional students, students who are bringing in AP and/or IB credits, students who wish to begin taking college courses in June immediately following completion of their high school degree, and dual enrolled students.
- This program is not available to online or CAPP undergraduate students.
- Students are expected to uphold the standards of their degree requirements with successful completion of courses towards major/minor.
- Federal financial aid may be available for summer tuition charges.
Five program options are offered within the “Finish in Four” series:
- BBA Sport Management + MBA
- BBA General Business + MBA
- BBA Management + MM
- BBA Marketing + MBA
- BBA Accounting + MACC
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- Concentration: Sport Management
- Concentration: Healthcare Management
- MM – Master of Management
- Concentration: Human Services Non-Profit
- MAAC – Master of Accountancy
See more information about the
Ledbetter College of Business
Benefits of an Accelerated Master’s Degree
Finish your Master’s degree quickly.
Ability for students to accelerate through the program and take necessary courses in 8-week terms to complete degree requirements in one calendar year.
Transition Smoothly from Undergraduate.
Students will have the opportunity to move directly into the Master’s program directly from completing an undergraduate degree (pending pre-requisite completion).
Work and Take Courses.
The accelerated program enables students to continue to work while completing a Master’s degree, therefore reducing the amount of time or interruption of a two-year program.