The Office of Student Engagement and Success provides students with accommodations a place in which they can take exams. In order for a student to use the Testing Center, he/she must have accommodations through Student Support Services. Once a student has been approved for accommodations, the student’s professor should complete the Testing Center Request Form no later than 48 hours before a student needs an appointment to take an exam. Students will be contacted once this form has been completed. It is the student’s responsibility to make professors aware of the need to use the Testing Center in addition to scheduling an appointment and taking the exam.
Professors can locate the Testing Center Request Form under the Faculty Tab in Scholar.
Please email the Testing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Testing Center Rules
- Only students with accommodations will be allowed to take an exam in the Testing Center. The Testing Center cannot be used by students who are making-up exams or taking them at a different time from their classmates.
- Professors are responsible for submitting the Testing Center Request Form and exam to the Office of Student Engagement and Success. All exams will be returned to the professor via email unless a request is made to pick-up the exam.
- Eligible students will only be allowed to take an exam in the Testing Center after the student’s professor has submitted a Testing Center Request Form and submitted the exam.
- Students are responsible for confirming their availability and scheduling the time they will take their exam. No student will be allowed to take an exam on a walk-in basis. All exams taken in the Testing Center will be by appointment only.
- Students will usually be able to schedule appointments on Monday-Thursday from 9am-4pm and on Friday from 9am-2pm.
- Students must leave all personal belongings (backpacks, bags, cell phones, hats, food, drinks, etc.) in the Office of Student Engagement and Success unless specific items are allowed by the professors/accommodations letter when taking an exam. (computer, calculator, text book, etc.)
- Students must bring their own supplies to the Testing Center. (pencils, scantron, etc.)
- Students should return the completed exam to someone in the Office of Student Engagement and Success.