How Do I Apply to Shorter University Online Programs?
Complete the Online Application for Admission
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below
- Complete all sections of the application, especially the required items.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button when finished.
- If you are unable to complete the form immediately you can save it and complete it later by clicking on the “Save and Complete Later” button.
Submit your $25 application fee
You can pay the fee by:
- Calling the Shorter University Online Admissions Office with your credit card information at: Phone: 800-868-6980
- Sending a check or money order payable to Shorter University, Inc. to: Online Admissions • SHORTER University • 315 Shorter Avenue • Rome, Georgia 30165
Submit all additional forms and transcripts
- Request official transcripts to be sent from all higher education institutions attended even if no credit was earned or grades received.
- If applicable, submit an official high school transcript and/or official GED transcript.
- If applicable submit an official SAT or ACT score report, either sent from the College Board or ACT at the prospective student’s request or included on the official high school transcript.
- Students for who English is a second language should submit a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Once all documents are received and the file is completed, an admissions decision will be made and the student will be contacted via email.
Apply for Financial Aid
We encourage students to go ahead and apply for financial aid as soon as possible by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA) online.
More Financial Aid Information
Director of Enrollment Services for Online & Adult Programs