Dr. Linda Palumbo Olszanski has worked in the international education field since 2003. Before pursuing a career in this field, Dr. Olszanski has worked in the corporate sector with foreign trade responsibilities.
As Assistant Vice President at Shorter University, Dr. Olszanski oversees the International Students and Scholars, Study Abroad and International Recruitment office.
- Ph.D., Contemporary History, Cum Laude, International Doctorate, University of the Basque Country, Spain (UPV).
- MBA – Shorter University
- M.A. and BA, International Relations, Universidad del Salvador, Argentina (USAL)
- Fluency in three languages (English, Spanish, and French), and extensive travel experience.
- Global Citizen
- Introduction to International Relations
- Latin American History
- International Studies Seminar
- International Law – Modern United Nations
- The Institute of International Relations Magazine, Universidad Nacional de la Plata, August- September 2009 Edition: “Condor Operation- Strategic Considerations”.
- Doctoral Dissertation: “The Spanish Civil War in the Basque Country in the Local American Press (1936-1939)”, Universidad Nacional del Pais Vasco (UVP)- April 2017.
- Longtime member of NAFSA: Association of International Education
- Longtime member of GAIE: Georgia Association of International Education