- 2018 – Northcentral University, Special Education, Ph.D.
- 2005 – University of South Florida, Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- 1998 – Lee University, Special Education, B.S.
- 2018 – Shorter University, Assistant Professor of Education
- 2016-2017 – Lee University, Adjunct Professor of Education
- 2015- 2018 – Indiana Wesleyan University, Adjunct Professor of Education
- 2016-2018 – Special Education Director, K12, Inc. Online Public Schools, State of Tennessee
- 2014 -2016 – Middle School Interventionist, Cleveland City School, Cleveland, TN
- 2009 – 2014 – Special Education Coordinator, Bradley County Schools, Cleveland, TN
- 2002 – 2006 – Florida Private Schools, Lead High School Teacher, Guidance Counselor, Professional Development Coordinator, Acting Administrator, Clearwater, FL
- 1999 – 2000 – Elementary Special Education Teacher, Bradley County Schools, Cleveland, TN
- 1998 – 1999 – High School Special Education Teacher, Whitfield County Schools, Dalton, Georgia
- 1991 Nominated for Parade of Favorites, Lee University
- 1998 Nominated Student Teacher of the Year, Lee University
- 2003 Staff Member of the Year, Florida Private Schools
- 2017 Special Program Director of the Year for K12, Inc.
- Pastor’s wife, River Hills Church, Ocoee, TN
- Praise and Worship Leader, River Hills Church, Ocoee, TN
- Women’s Ministry Coordinator, River Hills Church, Ocoee, TN
- Miss Beautiful Pageant, (Girls and Women with Disabilities), Cleveland, TN