A Shorter University education is more affordable than you may think: 95% of our students receive some kind of financial aid. Don’t rule out Shorter before you understand all the ways you may receive help to pay for your education. We believe a college education should be affordable for everyone. We strive to keep our tuition lower than most comparable universities.
How to Apply for Financial Aid:
- Apply for Admission to Shorter University.
- Apply for a FAFSA pin number.
- *File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid using your Federal tax return. Be sure to enter the Shorter University school code of 001591 on your FAFSA.
- Complete the Shorter Online Financial Aid Application by logging in to our Online Financial Aid System.
Undergraduates should apply for:
- Alumni Scholarship *must be a Shorter Graduate to apply