All applicants must submit the following items:
- Application – Completed application form.
- Application Fee – $25.00 – Please make checks payable to Shorter University. You may be eligible for an application waiver; see Location Director for details.
- Official Transcript(s) – Submit request to prior institutions registrar’s office for processing. All transcripts should be mailed to Shorter University.
- Additional Transcripts/Certificates – If applicable, request official transcript of DSST, CLEP, and/or AP be mailed to Shorter University.
- Military Applicants – Non-active service members should submit a DD214. Active service members should submit a DD295. Military students who want their military work and experience evaluated for possible credit should submit military transcripts, certificates of completion, diplomas, or documentation from their branch of the service.
Graduate Applicants – In addition to the items listed above, applicants applying for a Master’s degree must also submit the following:
- Personal Statement of Objectives – Submit a personal statement of objectives emphasizing how the completion of a Graduate degree will affect the applicant’s professional performance and career goals. Your statement should be double space, Times New Roman font, 12-point size and include the following:
- Prior Education
- Professional Experience
- Current Resume