Assistant Postmaster/Copy Tech
Hours of Operation
8:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday
Student post office boxes are accessible 24 hours a day
Mail addressed to Shorter University should be as follows:
Name: (e.g. John Doe)
315 Shorter Ave#- (your box number – do not use “PO Box” or “Box”)
Rome, GA 30165
U. S. POSTAL SERVICE
- The Shorter University Post Office provides a wide range of services through the U. S. Postal Service. We sell first-class stamps in books, individual stamps, international postage, and postage for small packages.
- The U. S. Postal Service delivers mail to the Shorter Post Office each morning Monday through Friday.
- All outgoing mail is taken to the Rome post office at 3:30 pm – Monday through Friday.
- You can ship and receive UPS packages through the Shorter Post Office. UPS parcels are delivered to the Shorter Post Office.
- The Shorter Post Office receives parcels and next day air from FEDEX. FEDEX delivers air, ground and home delivery to the Shorter Post Office.
- Resident students will have a mail box assigned at no cost. Your box number and combination will be issued during Hawk Orientation. If you are a resident student, and fail to receive this information, please come to the service window at the Shorter Post Office for your mail box assignment.
- Students may have copies made at the Shorter University Post Office for a small fee.
Questions: Contact the Shorter Post Office at 706 233-7229, email email@example.com.