One degree, Many Career Paths: Where Can Your Bachelor of Business Administration Degree Take You?
Online learning is designed to be engaging for the learner in reflective and collaborative thought processes through learner-to-learner interaction, which results in the most effective learning. In addition, online learning can open the doors to communication between peers and students in ways that might not occur during face-to-face instruction. The 10 Year Report by Apple confirmed that students who integrate technology in their coursework or make it a primary means of learning new curriculum tend to outperform student who do not. We couldn’t agree more! Learn more about the top five careers you can enter after earning your BBA with us.
- Accounting: As an account, you will be able to prepare asset, liability and capital account entries because our program’s focus on compiling and analyzing account information. In addition, our experienced professors help students navigate financial transactions by giving them real-world experience in entering account information.
- Finance: By pursuing a career as a treasurer or finance officer, our BBA graduates learnhow to direct their organization’s budgets to meet the institution’s financial goals. These professionals also oversee the investment of funds, develop financial plans and have the ability to oversee a firm’s credit business.
- Management: The manager of a company is an employee who is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations as well as the fiscal health of a department within an organization. The manager is also responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people in a number of different capacities. Because of the coursework and opportunities our programs offer for real-world experience, we prepare individuals for the challenges of going from peer to supervisor.
- Marketing: A marketing executive aims to maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas. Currently, marketingis one of the most popular and fastest growing career choices for graduates.
- Management Information Systems: As a higher-level executive, the management information systemsmanager is in charge of computer as well as technology-related research, development and productivity of business firms. As a result, these professionals often find work in both for-profit and non-profit organizations.
Students who earn their degree in Business Administration at Shorter University will be more competitive in the job market and will immediately gain direction on how to advance in their chosen career. The business knowledge they obtain will put them at an advantage for a long-term career in today’s market. This degree prepares students for careers in almost any business-related field. After graduating, individuals could choose to specialize in a number of areas. Check us out and find out where you fit today!