With a background in International Relations and fluency in three languages (English, Spanish, and French), Linda is a wealth of knowledge. Her PhD work focuses on the contemporary history of Spain.
- D., Contemporary History- International Doctorate, Universidad del País Vasco (UNPV)
- B.A., Shorter University
- A., International Relations, Universidad del Salvador, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Global Citizen
- Introduction to International Relations
- Latin American History
- International Studies Seminar
- International Law- Modern United Nations
- The Institute of International Relations Magazine, Universidad Nacional de la Plata, August- September 2009 Edition: “Condor Operation- Strategic Considerations”.
- Doctoral Dissertation: “The Spanish Civil War in the Basque Country in the Local American Press (1936-1939)”, Universidad Nacional del Pais Vasco (UVP)- April 2017.
- Longtime member of NAFSA: Association of International Education
- Longtime member of GAIE: Georgia Association of International Education