Business Administration, Management, and Human Services
1. Minimum age of 21 years old.
2. A minimum of 50 semester hours of credit earned from a regionally accredited college or university, or a combination of college credit and credit earned through national testing programs, ACE military training evaluations, ACE/PONSI professional training evaluations or documented learning evaluations. (A maximum of 90 credit hours may be accepted from a four-year college, and a maximum of 66 credit hours may be transferred from a community college. A maximum of 30 semester hours may be accepted from a non-collegiate source).
3. A cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
4. Students with a GPA below 2.0 may apply for Academic Renewal admission if qualifications are met.
5. Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
1. Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by scoring a minimum of 61 on the iBT (formerly TOEFL) within the past 2 years.
The courses required within the degree:
Click here for Curriculum Requirements (Business Administration)
Click here for Curriculum Requirements (Management)
Click here for Curriculum Requirements (Human Services)