Students who enroll in the Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing degree will learn to identify and assess the consumer and industrial market needs, develop marketing strategies to meet those needs through primary and secondary marketing research, and create advertising campaigns. Marketing is an essential part of any business plan in all organizations.
- A curriculum with a strong business emphasis.
- Experienced faculty who bring a wealth of first-hand know-how to the class.
- Coursework that combines both theory and practice with an emphasis on the practical skills.
- Opportunities for internships to provide students with hands-on experience in the field.
- Small class size.
Marketing Course Offerings
- MKT 3400 – Principles of Marketing
- MKT 3410 – Consumer Behavior
- MKT 3450 – International Marketing
- MKT 3510 – Internet Marketing
- MKT 3600 – Sport Marketing
- MKT 3620 – Marketing Law
- MKT 4050/4060 – Internship
- MKT 4420 – Advertising
- MKT 4430 – Healthcare Marketing
- MKT 4440 – Retailing
- MKT 4450 – Marketing Research
- MKT 4470 – Marketing Management
After graduating individuals could choose to specialize in areas such as accounting, finance, management, marketing, and statistics and can find a job in almost any business-related field.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Aisha Williams
Chair and Assistant Professor