This Bachelor of Business Administration in General Studies will prepare individuals to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of firms and organizations around the world. The students will be prepared to deal with every day challenges in the business world.
- A curriculum with a strong business emphasis
- Experienced faculty who bring a wealth of first-hand know-how to the class
- Coursework that combines both theory and practice with an emphasis on the practical skills
- Opportunities for internships to provide students with hands-on experience in the field
- Small class size
General Business Course Requirements
- BUS 3520 – Legal Environment of Business
- BUS 4350 – Business Ethics
- BUS 4500 – International Business
- Economics – 6 hours in Electives
- Business Electives – 18 hours in Business, Management, Marketing, or Accounting
The General Business B.B.A. provides a foundational business degree that will align the student for employment in virtually any field. General business is a generalized approach to the business discipline with an overview of all the basic business functions.
For more information, contact:
Chair and Assistant Professor