The Office of Admissions is providing this list of requirements to complete the admissions process.
By providing this checklist, we encourage you to make these items a priority, so that your admissions process will be completed in a timely manner.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. As always, we look forward to serving you and your family throughout the admissions process.
– Intent to Enroll Form
– Enrollment Deposit and Registration Fee ($100 Enrollment Deposit & $125 Registration Fee)
– Online Orientation Registration
– Housing/New Student Questionnaire – deposit must be paid and questionnaire filled out on SCHOLAR
– FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
– HOPE & GTEG (Georgia residents only)
– Final High School or College Transcript
Other, If Applicable:
– Additional SAT/ACT scores
– Missionary Dependent Scholarship Application
– Goizueta Foundation & Hispanic/Latino Student Scholarship Application
– Shorter Scholars Program Application
– Music and Theatre Scholarship and Audition Form
* I understand the Enrollment Deposit and Registration Fees are refundable if I notify the Office of Admissions in writing of my decision not to attend Shorter University, in accordance with the specified dates (Fall- May 1, Spring- December 1, Summer- May 1); otherwise, the deposit is non-refundable after these dates.