MEDICAL AND OTHER POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL ADMISSIONS
Shorter University science graduates have an excellent record of admission into postgraduate programs.
In the past twenty-four years (1985 to June 2009):
- 84% (66 out of 79) of our medical school applicants have been accepted to medical schools (includes all medical doctorate programs). The national average has been less that 50% during this time period.
- 91% (38 out of 42) of our Pharmacy School applicants have been accepted.
- 84% (31 out of 36) of our applicants have been accepted to Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy Programs.
- 83% (5 out of 6) of our applicants have been accepted to Physician Assistant Programs.
- 100% of our applicants have been accepted to the following schools or programs, Veterinary School, Dental School , Dental Hygiene, Medical Technology, Optometry, Chiropractic
Please contact Dr. Allee firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this topic.